Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de> on 2000/08/08 22:08:52 UTC

committer votes

This concerns all committers:
To make Stanislav Gorkhover (he is one of the AWT viewer crew) a new committer
Brian Behlendorf asks for copies of our votes. I don't have any copies (I didn't know we
need them) and our archive is down, so please vote again, and if you didn't vote the last
time, you have a second chance to do so now ;-) I'll collect them and if we have 3
positive votes, Stanislav can become a committer. Sorry to bother you again, but this is
certainly the right way to do it.

Here is mine: +1

Fotis

Re: committer votes

Posted by Jordan Naftolin <jo...@jtcsv.com>.
+1

Re: committer votes

Posted by Eric SCHAEFFER <es...@posterconseil.com>.
+1

Re: committer votes

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.
At 10:08 PM 8/8/00 +0200, Fotis Jannidis wrote:
>This concerns all committers:
>To make Stanislav Gorkhover (he is one of the AWT viewer crew) a new
committer
>Brian Behlendorf asks for copies of our votes. I don't have any copies (I
didn't know we
>need them) and our archive is down, so please vote again, and if you
didn't vote the last
>time, you have a second chance to do so now ;-) I'll collect them and if
we have 3
>positive votes, Stanislav can become a committer. Sorry to bother you
again, but this is
>certainly the right way to do it.
>
>Here is mine: +1
>
>Fotis

And mine: +1

Arved

Senior Developer
e-plicity.com (www.e-plicity.com)
Halifax, Nova Scotia
"B2B Wireless in Canada's Ocean Playground"