Posted to p-dev@xerces.apache.org by John Utz <ut...@singingfish.com> on 2002/02/08 21:29:15 UTC

Re: picking apart XMLSchema with 1.6

hi Tinny!

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Tinny Ng wrote:

> Please check the sample SEnumVal and see if that helps.

ooooohhhhh, excellent! looking at
http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/senumval.html, the sample output looks to
have all the facts that i am looking for!

i am going to try and adapt this example to xerces-p and see how it
flies. that would really be a great test for the new xerces-p release and
it would allow me to see if my current Cunning Plan(tm) will actually
work!

i am sooo excited!

johnu