Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com> on 2003/08/14 16:10:20 UTC

[slightly OT] JavaScript plugin for Eclipse

FYI, I just found a JavaScript plugin for Eclipse :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jseditor/

It does syntax highlighting & outline. Not as good as java support, but
helps writing flow scripts...

Sylvain

RE: [slightly OT] JavaScript plugin for Eclipse

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@gmx.net>.
From: Sylvain Wallez

> FYI, I just found a JavaScript plugin for Eclipse :
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/jseditor/
>
> It does syntax highlighting & outline. Not as good as java
> support, but
> helps writing flow scripts...

I have been using it for more than a month and it works great (only some
minor bugs and tabs/spaces conversion doesn't work)
One of my points on my Cocoon todo list is contacting the developers and
asking them if it is easy/difficult to support our FOM.

Reinhard