Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/09 12:37:43 UTC

Need access to manage versions in svn

I don't seem to have access to manage versions, and people have been
marking JIRAs as fixed for 3.0.2 instead of 3.0.1. I am going to cheat
to send out a vote, but I will fix up JIRA as soon as I have access.

Re: Need access to manage versions in svn

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
PING! Please? I really want to fix this before I publish the bundle
plugin release.