Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com> on 2014/05/01 03:20:13 UTC

Re: Presentation videos from CloudStack Collab Conference #CCCNA14

Looks like some are still missing?

Francois

--
Francois Gaudreault
Gestionnaire de Produit | Product Manager - Cloud Platform & Services

Re: Presentation videos from CloudStack Collab Conference #CCCNA14

Posted by Arjan Eriks <er...@gmail.com>.
Kirk,

That was because i was sitting on front row. Nobody wants to look at my
ugly head.

Rgds, ARjan

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>.
Hi all,

All of the CCCNA14 videos have now been uploaded (thanks to the Linux Foundation!). Enjoy and tweet!

Thanks,

Karen

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com>.
Mine is also missing

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com>.
Mine is also missing

Posted by Kirk Jantzer <ki...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Karen!

Regards,

Kirk Jantzer
http://about.me/kirkjantzer

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Karen, you should put mine and Ducy last. They are 3 hours videos of the tutorial, so it will take even more time. Better fknish the talks first.

2 cts

-Sebastien

Posted by Kirk Jantzer <ki...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Karen!

Posted by Kirk Jantzer <ki...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kirk Jantzer <ki...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kirk Jantzer <ki...@gmail.com>.
Mine is missing :-(

Posted by Kirk Jantzer <ki...@gmail.com>.
Mine is missing :-(

Posted by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks Karen

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>

On 2 May 2014, at 18:13, "Karen Vuong" <ka...@citrix.com>> wrote:

Hi all,

The Linux Foundation has cross-checked and found that a small handful of uploads failed while uploading to YouTube. They've identified which talks aren't listed and will be loading these up as quickly as their Wi-Fi will allow. They will let me know once it is complete.

I will send an update as soon as I hear back. Thanks for everyone's patience!

Thanks,

Karen

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Posted by Amogh Vasekar <am...@citrix.com>.