Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jörn Nettingsmeier <ne...@apache.org> on 2008/05/11 11:36:55 UTC

disk usage on zones...

hi everyone!

while i was adding myself to the lenya docu users, i realized that we
are using a *lot* of diskspace on zones - all in all we're hogging 11
gigabytes. (see http://people.apache.org/~nettings/fs-usage.txt for
current stats). i recall the admins asking for projects to clean up a
while ago...

i'm a bit reluctant to throw stuff out, because i don't know much about
the workings of our zone. but to me it looks like we can definitely get
rid of a couple of lenya trees under $HOME/src... wdyt?

best,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier

   - Ken Thompson.

Re: disk usage on zones...

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Jörn Nettingsmeier schrieb:
> hi everyone!
>
> while i was adding myself to the lenya docu users, i realized that we
> are using a *lot* of diskspace on zones - all in all we're hogging 11
> gigabytes. (see http://people.apache.org/~nettings/fs-usage.txt for
> current stats). i recall the admins asking for projects to clean up a
> while ago...
>
> i'm a bit reluctant to throw stuff out, because i don't know much about
> the workings of our zone. but to me it looks like we can definitely get
> rid of a couple of lenya trees under $HOME/src... wdyt?

There are two particularly big directories we probably can get rid of soon:

  2.3G cocoon-2.1.x_1.2
  6.8G lenya-docu-forrest

-- Andreas

--