Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Allen Richard <ar...@macromedia.com> on 2001/02/03 00:20:46 UTC

Soap interface for IIS

I'm trying to setup soap service for IIS on windows 2000. Can anyone help me
what kind of set up I need while installing. (or is there a faq about it?)

Thanks
Allen

Re: Soap interface for IIS

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
I am assuming that you want to use the Apache Soap server. For  the MS Server
this is the wrong list.
1.) Install the latest Tomcat from Apache with an IIS connector.
2.) Install Apache Soap.
Please read and try to understand ALL the Tomcat and the latest V2.1 Soap
documentation. Life is NOT always easy in an inter operating world. BUT that is
the future.
Regards - George

Re: Soap interface for IIS

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.