Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/28 18:32:45 UTC

Geo data groups

I would like to create seed data for some geo groups: Asia, South
America, Africa.
They can be useful for defining shipping estimates rules (for example).

Is it ok if I create the group members for the following three new
groups?

<Geo abbreviation="AFR" geoCode="AFR" geoTypeId="GROUP" geoId="AFR"
geoName="Africa"/>

<Geo abbreviation="ASI" geoCode="ASI" geoTypeId="GROUP" geoId="ASI"
geoName="Asia"/>

<Geo abbreviation="SAM" geoCode="SAM" geoTypeId="GROUP" geoId="SAM"
geoName="South America"/>

What do you think about the names of the above groups.

I would like to define the new groups in a new file GeoDataGroups.xml
and move there the existing group for European Union.

Is it ok?

Jacopo

Re: Geo data groups

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Then we may consider also Central America ?

Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <ad...@hlmksw.com>

Re: Geo data groups

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.