Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by "J. Terry Corbet" <Te...@MartQuest.com> on 2001/01/11 21:55:37 UTC

Exception Handling in an Extension.

While it may not be the most common way people want to process a transformation, in our case, we would find if very desirable to throw an exception from a transformation extension.  All attempts to do so, so far, have been captured by some level of the layers of software between the XSLTEngineImpl and my java method.  What setting or method override is necessary to force a fatal error to cause an abort of the translation process that can be caught by our application?