Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lalchandra Rampersaud <lr...@ceis.cujae.edu.cu> on 2008/07/10 23:50:26 UTC

[S1] div update and struts

hi
i am using an iframe to update my page.  i noticed that the url does not change and my buttons have problems accessing javascript functions that are supposed to be loaded along with the new data.  the new data is shown and i used firebug to check that my scripts are loaded.
however if i put parent.document.location = parent.frames["hframe"].location everything works perfectly but the page blinks (something i am trying to avoid).  could this be a problem with struts?
any help would be appreciated.

saludos
Lalchandra Rampersaud
Carpe diem

Re: [S1] div update and struts

Posted by Lalchandra Rampersaud <lr...@ceis.cujae.edu.cu>.
i got some things fixed but now it gives me an error when it goes to the Action (LookupDispathAction),  it says that MessageResource(update.update) is not found...
has this happened to anyone else?

saludos
Lalchandra Rampersaud

Carpe diem