Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2013/07/01 07:59:19 UTC

Migration from version 0.6 to 0.7

Hi,

I have been used 0.6 release and now I am moving to 0.7.
How can I migrate all the registered application information from 0.6 to
0.7?

It seems when I ran 0.7 and set the Aravata registry as "
http://localhost:8080/airavata-registry/api" it doesn't show any previously
registered applications.

Thank you,
Heejoon.

Re: Migration from version 0.6 to 0.7

Posted by Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Hi, Suresh,

Yes. I decided to move to 0.8 directly as your suggestion.
BTW, Can you give binary version of migration tools? I had some issues
while building from the source. It eventually built and I got all the jars
on the instruction, but the migration process didn't go well.

Thank you,
Heejoon.

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.