Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/06/22 15:31:25 UTC

mca services are not getting triggered

Hello developers,

I would like  to get your attention that storeIncomingEmail service is
not getting triggered in latest trunk, when I am sending an email to the
email id which has been configured in general.properties file and
ofbiz-containers file. May be the root reason behind this is mca rule is
not triggered.

I have tried this umpteen times and found weird behavior. Out of ten
times only one or two times incoming mails are processed and stored in
CommunicationEvent entity.

What can be the reason behind this. It will be great if some one address
this bug or suggest me a way to attack and kill this bug.

Thanks
--
Divesh

Re: mca services are not getting triggered

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Divesh,

Just trying to recover from my 2 months ADSL outage, has this been solved ?

Jacques

From: "Divesh Dutta" <di...@hotwaxmedia.com>