Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Pierre Mage <pi...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/10 18:02:05 UTC

Classify.java issue

Hi,

I found the following issue in the trunk: If the dataSource option is "hdfs"
in org.apache.mahout.classifier.
Classify, there is a problem with InMemoryBayesDatastore because its
basePath param is not defined :
To fix it, I edited Classify like this:
122.  if ("hdfs".equals(dataSource)) {
123.    params.set("basePath", modelBasePath);

Pierre

Re: Classify.java issue

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
I've recorded this as https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-580