Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Annie Dumont <an...@univ-reunion.fr> on 2005/12/08 12:48:25 UTC

Notifying the reviewer that a document has been sumbitted

Hi list,

Has anybody already succeeded in notifying the reviewer by mail that a
document has been submitted and wait to be published (or rejected), with
lenya 1.2.x ?
If the answer is yes, the next question is ... how ? :-)
Cheers, annie

Re: Notifying the reviewer that a document has been sumbitted

Posted by Annie Dumont <an...@univ-reunion.fr>.
Hi Dominique, hi all,

Dominique a écrit :

>Hi,
>

>You should set the
>
>"notification" variable to true in
>
>src/webapp/lenya/config/notification/notification.xconf

Thank you very much for the tip. Now i am trying to set correctly the
file [my_pub]/config/tasks/targets.xml because the messages arrive
without subject though i put something in the "notification.subject" field.

Kind regards, annie

Re: Notifying the reviewer that a document has been sumbitted

Posted by Dominique <op...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You should set the

"notification" variable to true in

src/webapp/lenya/config/notification/notification.xconf

And then do a rebuild and check again (maybe a Lenya/Tomcat restart also).
However, there seems to be a bug in 1.2.4 as I noticed and a previous
post (see infra) suggested:
the generation of the  e-mail commentes form is malfunctioning. You
should check the responsible XSP's or XSL's and maybe file a bug or
patch.

kind regards,

Dominique

PS: I found this using the following command:

grep -r --include="*.xconf"  "notification" *

The previous post :

> Hi all,
>
> I have enabled notification in lenya 1.2 but when the editor submits for
>
> the reviewer his page then it displays the box with reciepient and comment
>
> the code for submit comes inside the comment box instead of rendering on to the page
>
> kindly guide me of what should be done regarding this.

cheers

Ansuman Roy