Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Julian Dunn <Ju...@CBC.CA> on 2008/07/10 22:47:48 UTC

problems building Maven 2.0.x project

Hi Continuum users,

I have a Maven 2.0.x project, and I already read the FAQ item entitled
"Why does Continuum builds keep failing with password is required even
if I'm using anonymous or no password in CVS?" I am still getting:

Exception while executing SCM command.
Username isn't defined.

when trying to build even though the SCM URL is
"scm:cvs:pserver:anonymous:@cvs.nm.cbc.ca:/cvs/src/whatson" . How
come?

- Julian

Re: problems building Maven 2.0.x project [SOLVED]

Posted by Julian Dunn <Ju...@CBC.CA>.
Never mind - I determined that this strange error occurs when the SCM syntax isn't correct. It should have ended in "/cvs/src:whatson" rather than "/cvs/src/whatson"

- Julian

--
-- Julian C. Dunn, P.Eng. <Ju...@cbc.ca>
-- Assistant Team Lead / Chef d'équipe adjoint