Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2007/10/22 12:57:37 UTC

[site] Reporting performance numbers

Our performance page [1] is looking a bit unloved.  Does anyone want to
update it, or should we take it off-line?

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/performance.html

Regards,
Tim

Re: [site] Reporting performance numbers

Posted by Egor Pasko <eg...@gmail.com>.
On the 0x378 day of Apache Harmony Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> Tim,
>
> we'll update this page soon :)

good answer, thanks! :)

--
Egor Pasko

Re: [site] Reporting performance numbers

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
Tim,

we'll update this page soon :)

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Xiao-Feng Li wrote:
> On 23 Oct 2007 10:13:49 +0400, Egor Pasko <eg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On the 0x377 day of Apache Harmony Tim Ellison wrote:
>>> Our performance page [1] is looking a bit unloved.  Does anyone want to
>>> update it, or should we take it off-line?
>>>
>>> [1] http://harmony.apache.org/performance.html
>> unloved by who? :)
>
> Iguess Tim meant that the page is not actively maintained (unloved).
> :-) So he asked if anyone wants to update it.

Yes, that is what I meant.  It appears to be out of date and not very
usable IMHO.

Posted by Xiao-Feng Li <xi...@gmail.com>.
On 23 Oct 2007 10:13:49 +0400, Egor Pasko <eg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On the 0x377 day of Apache Harmony Tim Ellison wrote:
> > Our performance page [1] is looking a bit unloved.  Does anyone want to
> > update it, or should we take it off-line?
> >
> > [1] http://harmony.apache.org/performance.html
>
> unloved by who? :)

Iguess Tim meant that the page is not actively maintained (unloved).
:-) So he asked if anyone wants to update it.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com

Re: [site] Reporting performance numbers

Posted by Egor Pasko <eg...@gmail.com>.