Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by robert <Ro...@collabraspace.com> on 2005/05/03 00:44:05 UTC

Proxy setting detection (applet)

Does anyone recall whether or not HttpClient received the Proxy
setting(s) detection
code that was referenced in the following thread?:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=commons-httpclient-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=1956

If so, what is the CVS/SVN info for the current (HttpClient 3.0 rc2)
source code.(I've looked on the asf website source code repository
and there are several places where it appears that HttpClient is/was
stored - I'm not able to find the latest code.) Also, if it is there
where in the repository (path) is the Proxy setting(s) detection
utility code located?

Thanks for your time,

Rob

CollabraSpace - Revolutionary Collaboration
Visit us at http://www.collabraspace.com
This message has been scanned for viruses by
ClamAV v0.83

Re: Proxy setting detection (applet)

Posted by Michael Becke <mb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rob,

Please create a new feature request in bugzilla and attach the code there.

Thanks,

Mike

Posted by robert <Ro...@collabraspace.com>.
Mike,

Posted by robert <Ro...@collabraspace.com>.
Mike,

Thanks for clearing that up for me.  When I'm finished gathering the
pieces I'll send you all
the result.

Rob

Posted by Michael Becke <mb...@gmail.com>.