Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by me...@swen.io on 2023/01/05 10:35:16 UTC

disable projects global

Hi,

is it possible to deactivate/disable projects on a global level or any level
at all? I found the global setting allow.user.create.projects, but this will
only disable the ability for regular users and not for domain-admins.

Cu Swen

Re: AW: disable projects global

Posted by Nux <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Not of the top of my head, sorry, but now I am curious, so please feed
back. :)

---
Nux
www.nux.ro

On 2023-01-05 11:32, me@swen.io wrote:
> Hey Nux,
>
> thank you very much for that hint! Do you know what the difference is
> between deleting the rule and switching from allow to deny?
>
> Cu Swen

AW: disable projects global

Posted by me...@swen.io.

Re: disable projects global