Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Nestor Boscan <ne...@tcs.com.ve> on 2004/05/17 08:11:10 UTC

DataGrid Tag

Hi

I've developed a datagrid tag that works with the Jakarta JSTL libraries to
provide easy construction of readonly web datagrids. The datagrid offers the
following functionality:

1.- Column values and links are retrieved using the JSTL Expression Language
2.- DataGrid can be ordered in ascending or descending order.
3.- Paging functionality
4.- Row hilite
5.- Vertical Scroll Bar to scroll through a number of rows.

I would like to offer the source code and participate in the development of
this taglib at any level.

Regards,

Néstor Boscán

Re: DataGrid Tag

Posted by Pierre Delisle <Pi...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks Felipe!

    -- Pierre

Re: DataGrid Tag

Posted by Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net>.
Pierre/Nestor,

RE: DataGrid Tag

Posted by Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net>.
Yes, that's a good idea (better then send us some private tarballs :-)

RE: DataGrid Tag

Posted by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com>.
Nestor, could you put your code on a public URL somewhere.  I'm interested
in seeing what you have.

Tim O'Brien

Re: DataGrid Tag

Posted by Pierre Delisle <Pi...@Sun.COM>.
Committers,

Re: DataGrid Tag

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.
On Sun, Jun 06, 2004 at 03:06:30PM -0300, Felipe Leme wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just created a new project on sandbox for this taglib.
>
> I haven't announced it yet as Nestor still need to do some adjustments,
> but meanwhile it would be great if some of you could review it
> (specially checking out the CVS code and trying to build it).
>
> Once it's fully working I will update the site and request a nightly
> build for the Gumpers.

The nightly builds are done by me and does not use Gump.

Regards,

Glenn

RE: DataGrid Tag

Posted by Nestor Boscan <ne...@tcs.com.ve>.
Hi Mark

I will check the Jakarta Commons Math library to see how I can integrate it
with the data grid.

Regards,

Néstor Boscán

Néstor Boscán – Consultor

Teléfono Móvil: +58 414 2490162

Teléfono Oficina: +58 212 2437103

Fax Oficina:  +58 212 2435796

Correo Electrónico: nestor.boscan@tcs.com.ve

You should highly consider using all the work we've placed into Jakarta
Commons Math to support your statistical aggrigations. Both Commons Math and
your project would benefit greatly from its usage. I work directly on the
Math project and would be very interested in assisting you in integrating
its functionality into the taglibrary.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/math

-Mark

Re: DataGrid Tag