Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Dyson, Jimmi" <dy...@quindell.com> on 2004/11/04 17:11:00 UTC

RE: AW: newbie: setting a new tapestry project with spindel in ec lipse

A much more convenient way to do it is this:

Right click on your project
Go to Properties
Go to Tomcat
Check the "Is a Tomcat Project"
Set the context name to whatever you want (e.g. if you want to access your
site through http://localhost:8080/test then put in /test)
Set the Subdirectory to set as web application root to /context
Click okay

Then right click on your project again, go to Tomcat project (which is now
enabled), and click on Update context definition.

You can then click on the start tomcat button in the toolbar to start the
tomcat with your context referenced.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Posted by FTP <ft...@atalos.com>.
did all that and when Tomcat starts I get:

Invalid context path

for the tapestry module!

Should I send the eclipse conf files for it?

Thanks