Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/08 13:11:09 UTC

notifications from github to dev list

I was informed on Slack that dev list is receiving emails from github with
the recent move of repos to the apache org.

For some reason I don't get them on my mail clients including Google Inbox.
but I can see them in the archives
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@openwhisk.apache.org

I opened a INFRA ticket to send all Gihtub notifcations to the other
mailing commits@openwhisk.apache.org

-- Carlos

Re: notifications from github to dev list

Posted by Rob Allen <ro...@akrabat.com>.
Thanks Carlos!

Regards,

Rob...