Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/08 20:29:19 UTC

Re: Project not being queued correctly

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 1:14 AM, Julien Stern
<ju...@cryptolog.com> wrote:
> We encounter the following problem with Continuum (1.2):
>
> During night, we run two sets of build (both always build and both fresh
> checkout).
>
> Everything works fine except for ONE project for which the second build is
> never executed. Browsing throughout the logs, we realized I was apparently
> because the project was being built exactly when the second enqueuing was
> run.
>
> It seems to me this behavior is not correct. A project should be queued even
> when being built, especially when the next goal is different from the built
> goal.

This just came up in a search and I noticed there was no reply.

There's probably some logic to keep from queueing duplicates of the
same build, but it's not paying attention to which build definition is
being used.  Can you try it with the latest release and open a JIRA if
it's still a problem?

--
Wendy