Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/05 15:28:33 UTC

Re: integrate custom BinarySecurityToken

Hi Oliver,

You will have to create a Security header in the soap header and add
the element generated using the extended BinarySecurityToken class.
And wss4j will prepend other elements to this.

BUT IMHO right now wss4j is not capable of performing crypto
operations using the custom BST that you add.

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org