Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Indictrans <di...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/21 18:48:16 UTC

Use of POI

Hello,
I want to parse a doc/odt file and extract text with a particular font tag,
convert this text using our converter and then put back the converted
unicode text into o/p file in place of the extracted file
and rest of the file remains intact.
Thanks in Advance.

how to get font names

Posted by Rupanu Ranjaneswar <ru...@yahoo.com>.
Hello there ,
  how can I get different fonts used in a (say) word file and find out from where till which point a particular font is used?

---------------------------------
Building a website is a piece of cake.

Re: Use of POI

Posted by Rupanu Ranjaneswar <ru...@yahoo.com>.
I have almost the same issue..First I have to find out fonts used in document and then convert into unicode using a transcoder then write the whole thing back in a file...please someone come forward to address it...Thanks.

Indictrans <di...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
I want to parse a doc/odt file and extract text with a particular font tag,
convert this text using our converter and then put back the converted
unicode text into o/p file in place of the extracted file
and rest of the file remains intact.
Thanks in Advance.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.