Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ernst Hansmair <er...@hansmair-net.de> on 2008/03/07 17:07:13 UTC

path specific autoprop patterns

Hi,

is there a way to include paths in the autoprop patterns?

We have .php files in certain directories which are
obfuscated/scrambled. I am looking for a method to specify for these the
auto-props as binary files. All other .php files should be handled as
ordinary text files.

Ernst

Re: path specific autoprop patterns

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Mar 7, 2008, at 11:07, Ernst Hansmair wrote:

> is there a way to include paths in the autoprop patterns?
>
> We have .php files in certain directories which are obfuscated/
> scrambled. I am looking for a method to specify for these the auto-
> props as binary files. All other .php files should be handled as
> ordinary text files.

No, autoprops doesn't have anything to support that.

Just set "svn:ignore" manually for those particular directories.

Or if there are many, or more will be added later and you want them
automatically handled, consider using a different extension for these
files. ".phps" would of course be a bad choice since that's already
used for PHP source.