Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/16 01:34:51 UTC

http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/m2e gone ??

I am looking for org.eclipse.m2e:lifecycle-mapping:1.0.0

and it is not at maven central any more.

do you see the same thing?

Thanks

-D

Re: http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/m2e gone ??

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
I don’t believe it ever existed on central, IIRC it’s a placeholder used by m2e: http://stackoverflow.com/a/7423909

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 16 May 2014, at 22:59, Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> umm, what worries me why it disappears from maven central which suppose to
> be a well guarded place?

It has not disappeared as it was never on central in the first place - it's just a placeholder GAV that m2e uses for configuration purposes. You should contact the m2e team about deploying a basic stub on central.

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
feel like a fool  m2e/lifecycle-mapping is never meant to be at central

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7409823/m2e-lifecycle-mapping-not-found

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
umm, what worries me why it disappears from maven central which suppose to
be a well guarded place?

I am going to file a JIRA for this

Thank you for confirmation

Posted by Curtis Rueden <ct...@wisc.edu>.