Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/23 04:05:05 UTC

Test iBATIS 3.0 trunk ...before GA!

Hi all,

I plan on cutting a release this week for iBATIS 3.0.  Officially it will be
Beta 11, but I will cast the vote for it to become the GA release.

If you can, please check out from the trunk and build it from source to try
it out.  Let us know if there are any last minute challenges.  This is
especially true for anyone who's filed a bug... I've cleared the bug list,
so if yours was fixed recently, please try it out to see if it is truly
corrected.

iBATIS builds very easily with Maven.

Cheers,
Clinton

Re: Test iBATIS 3.0 trunk ...before GA!

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Martin.  Core is the only module.  The compat module is for testing
only.

Cheers,
Clinton

Posted by Martin Ellis <el...@gmail.com>.