Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2013/05/02 11:32:59 UTC

Re: fediz 1.1 release date / spring security

Hi Chris,

I don't have a definitive date. I have one more task to finish, and we will
also pick up the next version of CXF (2.7.5). So I would guess in 2/3 weeks
time, unless Oli or another dev disagree.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: fediz 1.1 release date / spring security

Posted by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com>.
I'm working on FEDIZ-3 with Thierry as this is a major improvement which I really like to get into 1.1. Hopefully done within this month.

Thanks
Oli

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh