Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Falk <fa...@p1.lpz3.siemens.de> on 2001/08/02 09:14:57 UTC

Tomcat Files Blocking

hello,
what do I have to do in order to prevent tomcat 3.2 from serving certain
file types.
For example I don't want tomcat to serve files ending with  .pwd
Instead tomcat should send an error message.

Thanks a lot
Falk

Tomcat Files Blocking

Tomcat Directory Listing

Posted by Falk <fa...@p1.lpz3.siemens.de>.
Hi,
i'm using Tomcat3.2.1 standalone.
Does anybody know how to deactivate the Directory Listing ?
I mean if a browser requests a directory I don't want tomcat to send an
overview of all
the files contained in this directory.

Thanks a lot.
Falk