Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Shaoyun Chen <cs...@apache.org> on 2022/11/16 03:06:21 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Kyuubi(Incubating) v1.6.1-incubating rc2

Hi all,

Thanks for reviewing and voting for Apache Kyuubi(Incubating)
v1.6.1-incubating RC2 release, I am happy to announce
the release voting has passed with

(* = binding)
+1:
- Kent Yao
- Cheng Pan
- Willem Jiang*
- Nicholas Jiang
- Duo Zhang*
- li gang
- Fei Wang
- Xun Liu*

+0: None

-1: None

The voting thread is:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/vxp2j8f2lgg6ypymxg1fhpckgcokt51p

Many thanks for all our mentors helping us with the release procedure,
and all IPMC helped us to review and vote for Apache Kyuubi(Incubating)
release. I will be working on publishing the artifacts soon.

Thanks,
On behalf of Apache Kyuubi(Incubating) community