Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com> on 2018/03/04 17:20:12 UTC

moonshine compiler error.

Hi,

when i try to build my appi, i got the error below :

Error: Unable to access jarfile
..\apache-royale-0.9.1-bin-js-swf\royale-asjs\lib\fcsh.jar

when i searched ti, found that the jar is located under
\apache-flex-sdk-4.16.1-bin\lib

how can i fix it ?

downloaded flex sdk : apache-flex-sdk-4.16.1-bin.zip

downloaded royale sdk : apache-royale-0.9.1-bin-js-swf.zip

note : when located the folder apache-royale-0.9.1-bin-js-swf for sdk
home to the moonshine, not accepted then I located

apache-royale-0.9.1-bin-js-swf\royale-asjs as home for sdk.

Re: moonshine compiler error.

Posted by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
Hi Piotr,

Please find the script, report and errors in the attached file.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Serkan

Posted by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
I want to have js version but first trying to check if it is compiling with royale.

I also tried to generate api report but not successful.

Android için Outlook uygulamasını edinin

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Serkan,