Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2016/11/05 09:48:11 UTC

Please help with the extensions

Hi, I need your help. I can locally not reproduce the build error on Jenkins. Depending on various settings sometimes it builds sometimes not.

Can you please try to build the extensions project on your machine with an empty Maven cache and an activated ASF snapshot repository? The configuration for the ASF repository can be found in the additional settings-with-*.xml.

Oliver

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Re: Please help with the extensions

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
;-(

My intention was to avoid duplication. DRY...

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Sch�nhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Please help with the extensions

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Looks like its building now.  w00t.

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.