Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Stefano Emilio Campanini <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/18 18:13:05 UTC

Postgresql java.lang.NullPointerException migrate status

Hi,

I'have started using the new migrations today on a starting project.
(migrations verison is 3.0 Beta 3  )
We are using Postgresql 8.3.7 and at the beginning (creating the first
table ) we meet a problem, after the launch of the first "migrate up".

In fact using migrate status we have ...the follow error:

batis-migration$ ./migrate status
ID             Applied At          Description
	at java.math.BigDecimal.<init>(BigDecimal.java:724)
	at org.apache.ibatis.migration.commands.BaseCommand.getChangelog(BaseCommand.java:64)
	at org.apache.ibatis.migration.commands.StatusCommand.execute(StatusCommand.java:20)
	at org.apache.ibatis.migration.CommandLine.runCommand(CommandLine.java:77)
	at org.apache.ibatis.migration.CommandLine.execute(CommandLine.java:56)
	at org.apache.ibatis.migration.Migrator.main(Migrator.java:6)

The follow is the unique script we have in our scripts dir, executed
by the migrate up.

--// Create Cliente Table
-- Migration SQL that makes the change goes here.

CREATE TABLE cliente
(
   id serial PRIMARY KEY,
   codice varchar(50) UNIQUE NOT NULL,
   rag_sociale varchar(50),
   service_manager varchar(100),
   email varchar(50),
   certificato_pgp text
);
ALTER TABLE cliente OWNER TO gsd;

--//@UNDO
-- SQL to undo the change goes here.

DROP TABLE cliente;

Any ideas ?

Thank you in advance
Stefano

--
Tinvention - Ingegneria Informatica -
http://tinvention.net/

Re: Postgresql java.lang.NullPointerException migrate status

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!  Patches really are helpful.
You can attach the modified file(s) to the Jira ticket.  Don't worry about
including everything, just the modified files and the unit test if you have
one.

cheers,
Clinton

Posted by Stefano Emilio Campanini <st...@gmail.com>.