Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com> on 2015/09/26 02:08:18 UTC

Running Cassandra on Java 8 u60..

Any issues with running Cassandra 2.0.16 on Java 8? I remember there is
long term advice on not changing the GC but not the underlying version of
Java.

Thoughts?

--

We’re hiring if you know of any awesome Java Devops or Linux Operations
Engineers!

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*
blog: http://burtonator.wordpress.com
… or check out my Google+ profile
<https://plus.google.com/102718274791889610666/posts>

Re: Running Cassandra on Java 8 u60..

Posted by Jonathan Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com>.
There are plenty of people running huge clusters on G1.

Posted by Nathan Bijnens <na...@nathan.gs>.

Posted by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com>.

Posted by Graham Sanderson <gr...@vast.com>.

Posted by Stefano Ortolani <os...@gmail.com>.