Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Matej Knopp <ma...@knopp.sk> on 2006/12/05 21:19:16 UTC

VOTE: Backport support for replacing td, td,th, thead and tbody for 1.2.4

Hi, I've just committed a fix that allows td, tr, th, thead and tbody
replaced by AJAX.

Should I backport this to 1.2.4?

+1 (binding)

-Matej

--

     get professional wicket training and consultation
     http://www.wicket-support.com

Re: VOTE: Backport support for replacing td, td,th, thead and tbody for 1.2.4

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@chello.nl>.
And this works in IE too?!
Nice.

     Erik.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@knopp.sk>.
Thanks ok, most probably safari wasn't affected anyway, as it shouldn't
support the outerHtml property. So for safari we just use the "Fragment"
variant.

So, the fix is in for all three versions. Have fun :)

-Matej

Re: Re: Re: VOTE: Backport support for replacing td, td,th, thead and tbody for 1.2.4

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Just did the Safari thing and it seems to work as advertised. (I
didn't do the 'before' test, mind you, just the after).

Martijn

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@knopp.sk>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
On 12/5/06, Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this a pattern other frameworks use? Or did you find it by yourself?
> It is the first time I hear of it. So utter coolness!

OK, I read the issue in jira. I like it still...

Martijn

Re: VOTE: Backport support for replacing td, td,th, thead and tbody for 1.2.4

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.
[-0] I'm running way behind here, but without knowing more, this
doesn't appear to me as something that's needed in 1.2, rather than
1.3.  Shouldn't 1.2 be serious bug fixes only, whereas this seems to
be more like adding functionality.

/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.2.3 now! - http://wicketframework.org

Re: VOTE: Backport support for replacing td, td,th, thead and tbody for 1.2.4

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
+1

-igor

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.