Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Harsha Halgaswatta <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/11 20:21:40 UTC

Interested in working around Qpid

Hi

As I already mentioned Aiden personally i was not in a position to
apply for  a gsoc project this year as i am having a new job
appointment in Virtusa (pvt) Ltd which is kind of a hard place. So if
i have applied i would not be in a position to contribute you
effectively. But now  I am glad to inform you  i am bit comfortable
with my new appointment and would be able to make some times to work
with you.

   So now I have started learning qpid. Does it enough going through
the documentation provided in the qpid main site
(http://qpid.apache.org/) or if you feel it would better going through
some other stuff as well , please direct me along with the
information. I am really glad to work around qpid as some of my
experiences are lying in the path of what Qpid needs.

Thanking You
Harsha

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Interested in working around Qpid

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Harsha,

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 11:51 PM, Harsha Halgaswatta <
harsha.halgaswatta@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> As I already mentioned Aiden personally i was not in a position to
> apply for  a gsoc project this year as i am having a new job
> appointment in Virtusa (pvt) Ltd which is kind of a hard place. So if
> i have applied i would not be in a position to contribute you
> effectively. But now  I am glad to inform you  i am bit comfortable
> with my new appointment and would be able to make some times to work
> with you.
>
>   So now I have started learning qpid. Does it enough going through
> the documentation provided in the qpid main site
> (http://qpid.apache.org/) or if you feel it would better going through
> some other stuff as well , please direct me along with the
> information.

I would do that first and go through the source code. There are lot to read
in docs and I think QMF will be a good area to start working.

Regards
Lahiru

> I am really glad to work around qpid as some of my
> experiences are lying in the path of what Qpid needs.
>
> Thanking You
> Harsha

> Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Apache Qpid, Worlds dominant messaging middleware..!!!