Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Rich Haase <rh...@pandora.com> on 2015/05/08 07:46:04 UTC

Re:

I’m not a Sqoop user, but it looks like you have an error in your SQL.  -> Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00907: missing right parenthesis

On May 7, 2015, at 11:34 PM, Kumar Jayapal <kj...@gmail.com>> wrote:

ORA-00907

Rich Haase| Sr. Software Engineer | Pandora
m (303) 887-1146 | rhaase@pandora.com<ma...@pandora.com>

Re: Sqoop command

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Hey there,

It seems your split by column has a single quote character that is messing
up the SQL query. I would split by another column or provide a smarter "
--boundary-query " to rectify this.

-Abe

Re: Sqoop command

Posted by Kumar Jayapal <kj...@gmail.com>.