Posted to feathercast@apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/23 11:08:26 UTC

Coverity Scan Interview to Publish

Hi

I've loaded 4 interviews onto Feathercast in draft status. Three of them
(Datadog, Cloudera and Jagadish) I'm waiting for their feedback before
publishing. I'll publish the coverity scan one today as we haven't
published anything since last week.  I'll co-ordinate with Rich (and
this list!) to make sure we don't publish everything at once and so will
have content for the next few weeks.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Coverity Scan Interview to Publish

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Meanwhile, I have (I think) 10 interviews, plus the sponsor interviews,
to edit. Haven't had a chance to start those yet.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: Coverity Scan Interview to Publish

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.