Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Varma Dendukuri <vd...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/12 17:15:16 UTC

[Tobago] Theme Package Issue

Hi,

I Created a new theme whose package structure is "
com.mycompany.tobago.renderkit", fallback theme is speyside.

When using this theme getting the following javascript error :

Tobago.Config has no properties
Tobago.Config.set("Tobago", "themeConfig", "wintage/standard");

The reason is the wintage/theme-config.js from my wintage theme is included
before the standard/theme-config.js.

</script><script
src="/Store/com/mycompany/tobago/renderkit/html/wintage/standard/script/theme-config.js"
type="text/javascript">
</script><script
src="/Store/org/apache/myfaces/tobago/renderkit/html/standard/standard/script/theme-config.js"
type="text/javascript">

Are these script includes sorted alphabetically ?? Isn't this an issue ??

I Guess the includes must be sorted based on fallback dependency !! Atleast
the standard theme-config.js must be included first, Because
Theme.Configproperty is initialized there.

Regards,
Varma