Posted to dev@community.apache.org by abdelrazi salah <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/20 19:44:37 UTC

new comer

Hello,

I am Java developer want to contribute with Apache community but could not
find out how even after reading the topics regarding this matter i am
feeling lost don't know what should i do to start,
I want to get involve in Tomcat project so what should I learn.

Thank you
Regards,
*Abdelrazik Salah*

Re: new comer

Posted by Stefan Reich <st...@googlemail.com>.
Have I written to you already? Have you checked JavaX? I am building an
android now. tinybrain.de

Cheers

Re: new comer

Posted by abdelrazi salah <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rose

Thanks for helping, I have already contacted dev mail list of tomcat and
waiting for answer

Regards
Abdelrazik

RE: new comer

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Hi Abdelrazik,

If you're interested in contributing to Tomcat, you may want to contact
that community directly.  You can find out how to contact them at this page:

http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html

John

Re: new comer

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <a....@gmail.com>.
Abdel,

You can search it on Apache's website. You can even directly search on
google. Contributing to commons will help you enhance your Java skills and
understanding of java patterns.

Thanks/Arvind

--
Arvind Prabhakar