Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Thiago Rahal Disposti <th...@kryptus.com> on 2019/05/20 16:03:48 UTC

Problems with geolocation enrichment

Hi everyone,

After a long time with everything working perfectly this error started
showing off in Storm in the enrichment topology:

*2019-05-17 14:01:48.898 o.a.m.e.a.g.GeoLiteDatabase pool-23-thread-4
[WARN] [Metron] GeoLite2 DB encountered an
errorcom.maxmind.db.InvalidDatabaseException: The MaxMind DB file's search
tree is corrupt: contains pointer larger than the database. at
com.maxmind.db.Reader.resolveDataPointer(Reader.java:243) ~[stormjar.jar:?]*

I tried removing the current database and uploading a new one but it
doesn't work.
Restarting HDFS, Storm and Metron Enrichment also didn't work.

Anyone already solve this issue?

Thanks,
Thiago Rahal

Re: Problems with geolocation enrichment

Posted by Thiago Rahal Disposti <th...@kryptus.com>.
Thanks for the response.

I solved by running the script geo_enrichment_load.sh at
/usr/metron/0.7.0/bin instead of doing things manually.

Posted by Michael Miklavcic <mi...@gmail.com>.