Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Prieto <pr...@cse.usf.edu> on 2005/09/30 21:39:27 UTC

[users@httpd] cgi-bin not working in my SSL virtual host

Hi,

I have installed httpd-2.0.54 on a Sun box (Solaris 8) attached are my
ssl.conf, and httpd.conf files ( I removed the comments "AddLanguage",
"AddCharset", "AddIcon", and "AddIconByType" entries).
The cgi scripts work fine in the default cgi-bin directory as well as in
the public.html/cgi-bin user directory but the same scripts won't work
on my SSL virtual host cgi-bin directory.

Here is the type of "error" that I get:
	I have a Count.cgi scripts that would display the counter on the
default cgi-bin directory but on the virtual host cgi-bin directory a
window would pop up to ask me if I want to "Save to Disk" or "Open with
Browser..." Can figure out what's the issue???
Also, from my virtual host cgi-bin directory how can I use the cgiwrap
that is in the default cgi-bin (possible?)

Any help would be greatly appreciate!
Thanks,
Daniel

Re: [users@httpd] cgi-bin not working in my SSL virtual host

Posted by Daniel Prieto <pr...@cse.usf.edu>.
Joshua,

That worked. Thank you!
Also, do you (or anybody in the list) know how to use cgiwrap from the
default cgi-bin directory or from its own virtual host cgi-bin directory?

Daniel

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.