Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Tony Reix <to...@bull.net> on 2005/09/14 16:34:37 UTC

On which platforms is APR available/tested ?

Who knows on which architectures:
	ia32   surely
	x86_64 probably
	PPC    ??
	ia64   ??
APR has been compiled/tested ?
I'm not able to find such an information on APR web-site.
Thanks.
Tony

Re: On which platforms is APR available/tested ?

Posted by Tony Reix <to...@bull.net>.
Le mercredi 14 septembre 2005 à 08:57 -0700, Brian Pane a écrit :
> Tony Reix wrote:
>
> >Who knows on which architectures:
> >	ia32   surely
> >	x86_64 probably
> >	PPC    ??
> >	ia64   ??
> >APR has been compiled/tested ?
> >

> I don't know the full list, but APR has been compiled/tested/used
> on ia32, ia64, x86_64, PPC, SPARC (32- and 64-bit), and MIPS.

Good news !
This should appear on the APR web-site, I think.

Posted by Brian Pane <br...@apache.org>.
Tony Reix wrote:

>Who knows on which architectures:
>	ia32   surely
>	x86_64 probably
>	PPC    ??
>	ia64   ??
>APR has been compiled/tested ?

I don't know the full list, but APR has been compiled/tested/used
on ia32, ia64, x86_64, PPC, SPARC (32- and 64-bit), and MIPS.

Brian