Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Dag Sonstebo <da...@sonstebo.co.uk> on 2014/02/05 01:36:24 UTC

OpenDaylight Hydrogen SDN integration?

Hi,

I see the OpenDaylight project has just announced it's first SDN controller release - Hydrogen.
Does anyone know any timeline for including this in CS?

Dag

RE: OpenDaylight Hydrogen SDN integration?

Posted by Adrian Lewis <ad...@alsiconsulting.co.uk>.
I believe that Hugo is also working on getting VXLAN based overlays
working on Xenserver with OpenDaylight. Might be something that requires
the next version of Xenserver however - something to do with OVSDB and how
the XAPI toolstack or Xenserver assign networks when there isn't
necessarily a VM attached to it at the time of provisioning (might be
wrong there but it's something along those lines).

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.