Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Derek Hohls <DH...@csir.co.za> on 2007/06/14 12:28:20 UTC

Initializing a multivaluefield?

Hi

I am struggling to initialize the selected values for a
multivaluefield.

In the flowscript I have the usual:
var model = myForm.getModel()

and for a simple text field I have something like:
model.myTextField = "foobar";

but when I try and set an array of values for the initial
multivaluefield selection, I cannot seem to find the
correct syntax e.g.

model.myMultivalueField[0] = "foo";
model.myMultivalueField[1] = "bar";

gives a null pointer error?
and

model.myMultivalueField.push( "foo" );

gives a syntax error.

There is obviously a simple way to do this - please
help!

Thanks
Derek

P.S. I am not using Hibernate or any POJOs - just working
in POJ (Plain 'ol Javascript).

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions

CallCentre@csir.co.za.

and is believed to be clean.

AW: Initializing a multivaluefield?

Posted by Franziska Witzani <fr...@e-tecture.com>.

Sorry, that should have been   ... = new Array();    of course!

Re: AW: Initializing a multivaluefield?

Posted by Thomas Markus <t....@proventis.net>.
:)

I confounded this with the widget.value