Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Hans-Peter Carpenter <th...@netscape.net> on 2013/03/01 11:18:44 UTC

Intro

Hi there,

My name is Hans-Peter Carpenter and I would like to join your team.

I am an English tech writer working for a Dutch software company and
have some spare time in the evenings. I speak 4 languages, 3 of which at
"native" level - that is to say I can author in them and translate, if
required.

I have experience with OpenOffice, various platforms (all major Unix
flavors, Windows), and some developer tools (cvs, subversion, xml/xslt,
ant ... ).

I have a little programming experience as well in Java, awk, shell
script, PL/SQL etc.

So, let me know where help is needed!

Regards,

HP