Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by St...@faa.gov on 2014/07/28 17:01:27 UTC

MapEventLogger not honoring logStacktrace?

I'm using  org.apache.cxf.sts.event.map.MapEventLogger (from CXF 2.7.13-SNAPSHOT) to support auditing in my STS. I don't want it to log stack traces in the audit log, so I've set the property logStacktrace to false in my CXF bean config. But I'm getting stack traces anyway. I don't see where the MapEventLogger is actually using the value of logStracktrace anywhere, is that feature implemented?

Thanx,

Stephen W. Chappell

RE: MapEventLogger not honoring logStacktrace?

Posted by St...@faa.gov.
Thanx, Andrei. I've created Jira CXF-5913 for this issue.

Stephen W. Chappell

Seems the stackTrace property check is not implemented.
Could you please create a jira issue? Patch is also welcome.

Regards,
Andrei.

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
Hi,