Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/18 16:47:09 UTC

[rant] commit messages

I'm getting a little fed up with these commit moderation emails that
are happening as a result of Kent Tong's svn commits. What is
happening is that I basically get a moderate email message in my inbox
for every single commit made. Originally I manually subscribed him to
the list to stop it but he turned around and un-subscribed himself.
I've tried re-subscribing him again but presumably he didn't like that
and unsubscribed himself again.

I don't really care what the solution is, I just think I'm going to go
postal if I wake up and find a flood of moderate messages because of
commits again.

Please either figure out how to either make these moderate messages go
away or find someone else to moderate the tapestry mailing lists.

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: [rant] commit messages

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Sure, feel free. I'm not the system admin though, I just get emails
with links saying to "accept" or "deny" on messages.

Re: [rant] commit messages

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Jesse Kuhnert <jkuhnert <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I'm getting a little fed up with these commit moderation emails that
> are happening as a result of Kent Tong's svn commits. What is
> happening is that I basically get a moderate email message in my inbox
> for every single commit made. Originally I manually subscribed him to
> the list to stop it but he turned around and un-subscribed himself.
> I've tried re-subscribing him again but presumably he didn't like that
> and unsubscribed himself again.

No. I didn't unsubscribe myself. The first time I did because I had
subscribed to the digest version. But after the second time you
subscribed me, I didn't unsubscribe myself.

Re: [rant] commit messages

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
I know. I've tried everything I can think of but nothing works. Must
be some special spam assassin rules in place for commits that don't
apply to the other lists.

Re: [rant] commit messages

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.