Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Myles Byrne <bo...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/28 11:01:31 UTC

Maven repo problems? cocoon-validation-impl not found

Hi all,

This dependency was available last week:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
            <artifactId>cocoon-validation-impl</artifactId>
            <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
        </dependency>

.. Now it aint:

Caused by: org.sonatype.aether.transfer.ArtifactNotFoundException: Could not
find artifact org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-validation-impl:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

All our other dependencies are still loading, and the Validation package
seems to still be available here:

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/cocoon/cocoon-validation/2.1.11/

and here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-validation/cocoon-validation-impl/

I've been trying to figure out how to point Cocoon to one of these. Any
clues? Or should i escalate to MVNCENTRAL?

Thanks,
- Myles Byrne
FIMM.fi
Helsinki

Re: Maven repo problems? cocoon-validation-impl not found

Posted by Andre Juffer <aj...@sun3.oulu.fi>.
Sorry, I am out of ideas. I think you could try to port your application
to Cocoon 2.2 instead.

Posted by Myles Byrne <bo...@gmail.com>.
Moi Andre,

Posted by Andre Juffer <an...@oulu.fi>.

Posted by Myles Byrne <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks again, Andre!

[...]

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute

Posted by Andre Juffer <an...@oulu.fi>.

Odd Cocoon 2.2 POST problem

Posted by Fawzib Rojas <f_...@spectron-msim.com>.
I'm making a generator that is a descendant of AbstractGenerator. The
problem I'm having is when I use a POST. If in my form I use the
encoding type "text/plain" all works well, content-length is ok, I open
the stream and read the posted data. If I use the encoding type
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded" or "multipart/form-data", the
content length is ok, but I get no data on the stream.

What am I doing wrong?