Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Mario D. Santana" <ma...@schwab.com> on 2001/04/15 02:53:36 UTC

including malformed html in output?

Hello. Using I've been banging my head on the documentation and the list
archives, trying to figure how to include malformed html in the output of my
pages. I'm using XSP on cocoon 1.8.2/tomcat 3.2.1/apache 1.3.19 -- a pretty
standard and stable configuration as far as I can tell.

The page gets XSL'd into its logical form, the java runs and tries to include
this malformed html from legacy CGIs (which I can never hope to have them let
me fix,) then another XSL turns it into its final form. But turning off the
last XSL doesn't fix it.

I've tried using <util:include-expr> but of course that chokes on malformed
stuff. I've tried adding the html into the tree myself, as a CDATA inside
special tags with all kinds of fruity (but unlikely) tricks in the XSL, and I
can't get it to work. I get &lt;br&gt; etc.

So is there any way to do this? It would seem like a pretty useful thing, no?

Thanks in advance.

mds